Navigation Menu

[Lit Sect] Pick Up The Phone (Remix) by Cønfucius feat. Ichu & Phaze



hoax vision pick up the phone
IMO this is probably one of the most lit remixes ever made by Malaysians, Pick Up The Phone. Secara personalnya, aku gemar dengan muzik ber-genre Hip-hop. Jadi, tak tahu lah post ini post biased atau bukan, heh.

Tak nak membuang masa anda lagi banyak, thus it begins the first Lit Section of Kappasm.



Pick Up The Phone (Remix) by Cønfucius feat. Ichu & Phaze

Beats dan melodinya daripada lagu asal, Pick Up The Phone by Young Thug & Travis Scott. 
Di-remix-kan padu oleh Cønfucius dan rakan-rakannya dengan skrip rap yang fuh lamak. Berdasarkan daripada page SoundCloud, mixtape ini merupakan kesinambungan siris-siris mixtape Hoax Vision

Jadi, apa kata anda. Lit ke tak? 

Kalau ada lagi mixtape atau lagu yang power-power atau anda sendiri ada lagu, boleh tinggalkan pesanan di dalam ruang comments di bawah.

Released by: Hoax Vision
Released date: 11 July 2016
Written by: Phvze, Ichu & Cønfucius

PICK UP THE PHONE (REMIX) LYRICS

[Pre-hook: cønfucius]
Pick up the phone
Girl do it 'cause u know that i won’t
Don’t bother me, mans in the zone
I'd rather be ballin' alone

I been, wronged girl what you been on
You been callin' its been so long
If u call me, I won’t call back
Thrill ones only, i want bands stacked, so

[Hook: cønfucius]
Put down the phone right now
I'm rollin', I'm rollin', I'm rollin', I'm rollin' in dough
I ain't alone right now
I'll sauce and I'lll sauce and I'll sauce and I'm saucin' on ya

[Verse 1: Ichu]
I love chilling with you girl, you look so fine
It was just fate, 'cause it wasn't my time
You passed out, bitch you ain't even listening
Piccolos playing, while a boy just chilling

I know it's hard, but who does god, choose to go through it worst
Chilling with this asshole, he call himself sweatshirt
But i'm just chilling and we on the rise
She said to love a bitch is to roll the dice

Cause i

Am feeling this deep down in my heart, a squad of ignorant losers chilling at a park
With those crazy ass people at the county building
Well go and get that money, i'll be right here chilling

But i just wanna know, i just wanna know
If i speak could you listen
But i just wanna know, i just wanna know
If i speak could you listen

[Hook: cønfucius]
Put down the phone right now
I'm rollin', I'm rollin', I'm rollin', I'm rollin' in dough
I ain't alone right now
I'll sauce and I'lll sauce and I'll sauce and I'm saucin' on ya

[Verse 2: cønfucius]
Ring,ring,ring,ring
Confucius on the phone
X4

I’ve got my dealer on the line
365 'bout his coca and the knife
Powder on her face, man his wifey be so fine
Stayin' 'bout the trap, and his shipment undelayed

Undelayed, undelayed, undelayed
You been dissin'; He be on the way, on the way
Pull up with his 4'5', don’t care what you say
Boy, u done fucked with a boss, and its bright as day, now run away

Ain't never ever gon' lose, I be finessin' the juice
Lil' homie ever be rude, just take him around in the hood
Mans ever act rude, know that ill pull up n shoot
Your homies they stood, now they be asking for truce

[Hook: cønfucius]
Put down the phone right now
I'm rollin', I'm rollin', I'm rollin', I'm rollin' in dough
I ain't alone right now
I'll sauce and I'lll sauce and I'll sauce and I'm saucin' on ya

[Verse 3: Phvze]
Put down the phone, yo baby let me be all alone
I just can't trust all these hoes, just so you know
I don't give two fucks about us, fo' real ain't bout none
I've given too much of my time, seems like you ain't about shit
They said that love is a blind game, now you ain't on my sightings
You gone, solitary, deuces and I'm ballin', I'm ballin' [skrrr-rr]

I'm done talkin' money, now bitch get the fuck off my bidness
I'm standing on my two feet, while you six feet deep, yeah you know, lil bitch good riddance
Yeah i'll be goin' on my own, I'll be chillin' in my own zone, cold love, hearts frozen
Now I'm heatin' up, yeah I'm about to blow, I'm fully gassed up, bitch its time to roll

Oh lord
I'm losin' my mind yeah i'm losin' myself, put down the phone 'cause I'm leaving, ya hear
Gone and I'm gone and I'm gone, get my greens on, I'm blowing, I'm blowing
I'm way off too faded, these ladies so jaded, stack up my papers, I'm goin', I'm goin'
Get all that gwalos, yeah get all that gwalo, 0 to 100 gua go

Ain't comin' back thats fo' sho', platinum plaque, at four shows
I been on my grind tryna' kill the time, thats why I be on the low
Ain't sellin' no dope for the low, I be writin' dope lines for the tour
Yeah, I been workin' so hard for this road, so girl

0 comments: